Saturday, February 24, 2007

Day 1 - Happy Sabbath!

This is my attempt to stay connected with my friends from around the world. I'm sitting at Anton's computer (Annie's boyfriend), full from home-made apple pie and other snacks. These were supposed to hold me over till the pizza was ready (also home-made) but I definitely ate too much. It's quite an eclectic pizza...pineapples, olives, tomatoes, various mushrooms and of course, sweet potato (oh, Korea)!

Normally we would have had lunch at church but the potluck crew this weekend was short staffed so they decided to cancel potluck. I think 3 families could have cooked for the church members today considering about 1/3 of the church was present.

Hmmm, I think the pizza is finished...I can smell it now. Ah, Anton is so nice, he brought me a small piece. Oh, I left out the onions and sundried tomatoes. Bon appetite!

Pictures will come soon...I wonder how many I can post? This is all very new to me.

Happy Sabbath!

No comments: