


All last week, the constant talk on the news was that the weather was going to be in the 70s on Friday. I was so excited for the warm weather. The weather started warming up on Wednesday but by Friday, it was beautful! Here are some shots I took with my camera on Friday morning from the bus stop. In the first shot you can see the moon through the tops of the trees. From the opposite direction you can see the sunlight on the horizon. A couple minutes later the bus came. The last picture is taken from the bus as we cross Interstate 520. Days like Friday are why living in Seattle is so great. These pictures are a big difference from the snow we had a month ago. Believe it or not, earlier last week, parts of the greater Seattle area had snow. I hope the weather stabilizes soon...the up and down temps make it hard not to get sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment