This is a picture from the bus stop in Seattle where I catch the bus to go home. I took it with my new cell phone...not bad. As the bus turned onto I-5 yesterday morning, it struck me again how beautiful Seattle is. I love the skyline from all views and during all times of the day. I hope you can witness the view in person some day.
Last week and this week I have been working in downtown Seattle. It is so very convenient that the bus picks me up down the street from my house and drops me off around the corner from the office. I think I'm finally getting used to waking up at 5AM but will be glad when it is over. It's hard going to bed early enough so I won't be tired the next morning. Two more days and then I'm back to part-time work. The two weeks of full-time work was actually a nice break from my break. Definitely the extra money is a big bonus. Now I just wish the weather would finally get warm and stay warm. The weather keeps going from cold to warm to rain to snow and back to cold. When will Spring finally come and stay?
Susan - Miss you too! You looked very cute in your outfit in the picture!
Hyunsoo - Sisters are well. Both going to school and graduating this summer. Yeah!
Peace y'all.
2 comments:
So, they're graduating this year! Amazing to see how time flew.
So you finally received your cell phone. Congratulations!
Looking at the pic, there's no curb between the car lane and the walkway???
It's 1:51 AM Sat morning (April 7th)
Let's keep in touch.
Sincerely Yours,
Lim, HyunSoo
There is a curb but in the picture it blends in with the street.
Yup, time goes fast. It's hard to believe I've now been home for 2 months. It seems longer.
Get some rest! Staying up late is so not good for you. (I'm also trying to take my own advice.)
Post a Comment