Oh!!!!Amy&Laura!!!!!! Now I believe that Amy is there over the sea!!It's a omulet with a fried fice the yellow one. isn't it? Amy's favorite.what kind of juice is it that she is holding with hands?
I'm here at office having a stress but you guys are having fun!!!it's unfair!!!!
laura!!you look good on the pic.amy!too. miss you!!!
Learning English feels like an endless journey to me these days. Oh, so does teaching it.
We've got a bunch of people from Yale and Harvard at my work(Seoul Language Institute), but they're so noisy that teachers' lounge has become an open market--no longer a good place to get rest! Dang.
Hey, I feel connected with you now that you made your blog open to little people like me.
Guess what? I'm teaching students from America. Mostly they're are high school students who want to learn TOEFL. Every day is like one down, three to go.
I've got this kid from Hallem, NY in my class, and this boy keeps talking about such nasty things like his experience of trying drugs and fighting with other guys.
Well, this was what's going on with me here in Korea.
2 comments:
Oh!!!!Amy&Laura!!!!!!
Now I believe that Amy is there over the sea!!It's a omulet with a fried fice the yellow one. isn't it? Amy's favorite.what kind of juice is it that she is holding with hands?
I'm here at office having a stress but you guys are having fun!!!it's unfair!!!!
laura!!you look good on the pic.amy!too. miss you!!!
Have lots of fun there!!
sj
Learning English feels like an endless journey to me these days. Oh, so does teaching it.
We've got a bunch of people from Yale and Harvard at my work(Seoul Language Institute), but they're so noisy that teachers' lounge has become an open market--no longer a good place to get rest! Dang.
Hey, I feel connected with you now that you made your blog open to little people like me.
Guess what? I'm teaching students from America. Mostly they're are high school students who want to learn TOEFL. Every day is like one down, three to go.
I've got this kid from Hallem, NY in my class, and this boy keeps talking about such nasty things like his experience of trying drugs and fighting with other guys.
Well, this was what's going on with me here in Korea.
HyunSoo
Post a Comment