Well, there are errands I can do today but I really just feel like vegging out.On Wednesday, I ended up working at Jeany's office again. I covered the front while Kimberlee got caught up on phone calls and stuff. The weather ended up being pretty nice yesterday so here are the shots from the morning. The first one is from the bus stop at 6:20AM and the second is on the bus as it crossed the 520 floating bridge. All week the meterologists keep saying rain and overcast skies. However, the week has been fairly clear and sunny with very little rain. The one downside is that the temps are only in the low to mid-50s so it is chilly.

2 comments:
glad to know you homepage. Susan didn't let me know your page, but I finally got it. I relly miss you so much having stand on the stage of our student church singing gaspel songs making young studunts
trembling in their hearts. You were so a good worker for God. So fervent in prasing God making all church members envying your talent. Hope you can continue your
service for church members in your community with the God's gift. the end. The story will be continued so and don't go away from us. I will be back very soon.
your frindly ele(안중문)
Im next ele.kk I'm at ryno's office with strager,ele,orlando,....on friday night.jason left early before i let your website.they'll let him know about your adress soon. miss them? it's happy weenkend!!!!hope you're also having fun with your church member.
have a good rest of the day!!!
이제 가려구.다들 가고 엘리랑 나랑 스트레이져만 남았네..가끔 오지만 교회오면 넘 재밌는것 같애.ㅋㅋ 또올께~~
수정.
Post a Comment