I'm starting to get the hang of the sterilization stuff. I basically clean up the opertories after the patient is finished and clean the tools. I'm also supposed to set up the room for the next patient but usually the assistant or hygienist beat me to it. This is one of my temporary part-time jobs.
After work I went to visit my friend Dee in Snohomish. She runs her parents' Thai restaurant, Hansa Thai. Since she is always there, the only way I can see her is to visit the restaurant. I try to get there after the lunch rush so she can actually sit down and we can chat. She was eating lunch when I got there so I joined her. She made veggie papaya salad (not on the menu and not Thai) and Tofu Eggplant. She used to make the tofu eggplant stuff for me all the time when we worked at Interact together. Now it is one of the specials at Hansa Thai. The food was tasty and as always, it's great to spend some time with Dee. Next time we'll have to plan something on her day off.
The following pictures are from my weekend in Seattle. I basically ate the whole weekend...but the food was good!
Tomorrow is Thursday!
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
man, you've been eating a lot!!
Post a Comment